Sunday, February 19, 2012

Crappy + Happy Monday

{Jacket: Forever21, Shirt: ha ha really embarrassed to admit, my old tanning salon, Jeans: F21, Shoes: DSW, Steve Madden Girl, Necklace: Jewelmint}
There were just not enough hours in my week last week, so I had to resort to making my usual Crappy + Happy Friday post into a Crappy + Happy Monday post...but that just means that you'll get two in the same week. I hope that's a good thing for you, if not...why are you reading my blog?..like seriously, just stop reading now.

C: Saying hi to a complete stranger in Target last week..no really, she made HARD eye contact with me, hard, and if I hadn't seen the person I thought it was in the last six months I would have possibly ignored that. As we got closer to each other it was decision time, and I let out a very enthusiastic, I mean VERY cheery 'HI'...and seconds later I realized that this Target person was about 10 years older than my person...er the person in my head. SO TRAUMATIZED. So if I ignore you in public, don't take it personally, I'm just playing it safe.
H: Jim got a real good laugh out of it, for like five days. He's probably laughing right now as he reads this. Good for him, at least it's a 'happy' for one of us. Now I just wish he would give it a rest. 

H: Getting out garden started! It's looking so good!
C: The half day of shoveling Jim and our friend Brad endured to get our raised planters filled. Thanks guys!

H: Playing in Phoenix/Tempe with cousins all day Sunday, good times.
C: Can't really think of one here.

H: Got to attend the 'Building Healthy Lifestyles' conference at ASU this week.
C: Bye Bye Saturday.

H: Totally got hit on by a spiffy college student while at ASU. Confidence boost! Kelsey: 1, Fat day: 0.
C: I think my reaction may have hurt his feelings. If you're reading, sorry super cute random college student! No hard feelings, but he already put a ring on it. (Oh, and thank you for being a 'true gentleman' even if that was just your pickup line.) 

Welp, that about does it for me if I still want to have some material left for Friday. Hope you are all having a happy Monday, or at least a tolerable one!

Keep it real,
Roo

Labels: , ,

Anonymous Anonymous said...  

Your outfit is awesome - and so is your blog!! So seriously stylish.

Blogger Elaine said...  

February, what??? Where's the next post?

Blogger Morgan Brooks said...  

You look precious, I love your outfit. So I just stumbled upon your blog today and its safe to say that I am truly happy that I did. I love it. You are so talented and I adore your posts and hearing about you life. I look forward to lies ahead for this wonderful blog <3
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Blogger Morgan Brooks said...  

You look precious, I love your outfit. So I just stumbled upon your blog today and its safe to say that I am truly happy that I did. I love it. You are so talented and I adore your posts and hearing about you life. I look forward to lies ahead for this wonderful blog <3
xoxo
Morgan
http://thesocialboutique.blogspot.com/

Blogger Unknown said...  

I love this blog! So great!!! And I love your nickname "roo" it's my nieces name too:) (her name is ruby). Just love it, so cute!
-www.goldinloxxx.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home